Happy Little Babies: Massage
- Suitable for babies 8 weeks to crawling
- 6 week course
- Learn techniques to support your baby's mental & physical development
- Take home your own massage cards containing details of all the techniques
- Complimentary bottle of organic massage oil
- Taught by a qualified and experienced massage therapist & Mum
- Make new friends with other like-minded parents
- Course fee: £60
- 16th September - 21st October, 10.00am FULL
- 28th October - 2nd December, 10am
Book your place
To book your place on the next course, please complete the registration form. Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the course fee.
What you will learn in the Happy Little Babies: Massage Course
- Simple massage techniques to use with your little ones at home.
- How to work with your baby safely & appropriately, according to their age & stage.
- The 3 Cs that are the foundation of all Happy Little Baby Company Classes.
- Gentle ways to soothe your tired or overstimulated baby.
- Key acupressure points to address your baby's key concerns.
- Tried & tested techniques to support your baby's emotional & physical development.
- Stretches & movement techniques for you and your baby to enjoy together.
- A routine for each part of the body, including specific techniques to support your baby with teething, digestive complaints, birth trauma & more.
- How to better understand your baby's non-verbal communication & interpret their unique cues.
- Adaptations & additions to include as your baby gets older.
Massage is so much more than a luxurious experience. It is a tool for supporting your child's physiological and emotional development, health and wellbeing.
To grow into kind, well-adjusted adults capable of maintaining healthy relationships, babies need a lot of affection and response to their needs. Positive touch in the form of gentle massage forms a large part of this. Learning simple, effective techniques to draw upon for your young baby paves the way for a lifetime of trust, love and healthy connections. It also empowers you to become tuned in to your baby in order to meet their needs.
Massaging your child builds connection and releases tension in you both. Positive touch supports the development of your baby's brain and body systems and stimulates the release of endorphins. These incredible hormones reduce pain and help to create a happy little baby!
Classes last 60 minutes, each with a different theme that is key for baby’s development. Your own wellbeing is an important aspect of the class and each session includes the opportunity to share thoughts and ideas in our themed discussion topic.
Once you have learned the techniques, you can adapt the treatment to suit your unique child as they grow and develop. If your child is older, you can book a Happy Little Toddlers or Happy Little Tots to Teens Course or a private one-to-one class.